Replacing Personal Documents after a Disaster

Use the contact information listed on the publication below to replace the following documents:

  • Texas Driver License
  • Bank checks, ATM/Debit Cards, Safe Deposit Boxes
  • Credit Report
  • Social Security Card
  • Birth Certificates or Marriage Licenses
  • Medicare Cards
  • Passport
  • U.S. Savings Bonds
  • Tax Returns
  • Military Records

Replacing Personal Documents After a Natural Disaster (pdf)

Additional resources and contact information for Texans

View more Disaster Recovery information »

Filed under: ,