A storm can leave trees looking like there is no tomorrow. Major limbs may be broken or damaged, foliage can be shredded or stripped, or the bark may be torn or gouged. But what at first glance may look like mortal wounds are not necessarily fatal to a tree. Trees have an amazing ability to recover from storm damage.
Use the following resources for tree removal and recovery.
- Can these trees be saved?
- Tree Care Kit: Damage Prevention & Disaster Recovery (eBook)
- Salvaging Timber: Frequently Asked Questions
- Salvaging Timber: Landowner Do’s and Don’ts
- Salvaging Timber: What Should I do with my damaged timber
- Selecting a Consulting Forester
- Can These Trees be Saved? ( En Español )
- Dealing with Storm Damaged Trees ( En Español )
- Texas Tree Planting Guide