Homeowners love their trees. Yet these trees are seldom properly maintained, and little thought is given to tree care and maintenance until catastrophic events occur and millions of dollars are lost as a result. A large number of environmental stressors affect trees in Texas to some degree. Major weather events, perhaps the greatest stressors, have increased over the last decade due to changing climatic patterns.
Use the following resources for tree removal and recovery.
- Can these trees be saved?
- Tree Care Kit: Damage Prevention & Disaster Recovery (eBook)
- Salvaging Timber: Frequently Asked Questions
- Salvaging Timber: Landowner Do’s and Don’ts
- Salvaging Timber: What Should I do with my damaged timber
- Selecting a Consulting Forester
- Can These Trees be Saved? ( En Español )
- Dealing with Storm Damaged Trees ( En Español )
- Texas Tree Planting Guide