Be ready for a disaster or emergency with the Texas EDEN app. This emergency preparedness and recovery app provides simple information on how Texas individuals, families and businesses can prepare for and recover from a disaster such as a wildfire, hurricane, severe weather and more.
Guides and Fact Sheets Include:
- After a Disaster: Information to Help You and Your Family Recover from a Disaster
- After a Wildfire: Checklist of Considerations for Post-Fire Management
- Disinfecting Water After a Disaster
- Emergency Food and Water Supplies
- Preparing Your Evacuation "Grab and Go" Box
- Handling Food and Drinks When Losing Power
- Texans Get Ready! Be Prepared to Survive and Recover From a Disaster
- Care and Treatment of Livestock After a Hurricane
- Hurricane Preparedness for Livestock Producers
- Whooping Cough ( Pertussis )
- Protection of Rangeland and Pastures from Wildfire
The app also includes links to reputable organizations and resources.